Thursday 26 April 2007

What a day

Had a busy, busy day today. Took Brenda to school in the morning, then I stopped off at the Mall to get some shopping, and get those pictures printed. Just as I was walking out Debbie phoned me to say that they were having a farewell for Nancy at 11. So I went back into the mall and bought a gift, and some snacks. Then came home, wrapped the giftup, cooked the snacks, and went out to the ward. The farewell was nice. I am going to really miss Nancy. Although I didnt work with her that much, I have worked with her for 5 years. She has been in the ward for 10 years, it is a long time to be somewhere! Speaking of that, I have been at Umhlanga for nearly 5 years now. I cant bellieve it has been so long. I will be getting my certificate at the end of year party, whoopie!
Anyway, after the party I popped to the crescent to get sawdust for the hamster. Of course I had to pop into Imagine That, lol. Then went rushing home because Shirley was supposed to come around. Of course, she didnt come. Then I fetched Brenda and took her to swimming and tennis. As I was getting out the car at tennis, my shoe came off and I cut my foot on the accelerator pedal. Only I could do that, lol. It was actually bleeding, and is bloody sore. Dont know how I am going to work tomorrow, as I have a blister under my toe from the shoes that I wore yesterday, and now a cut on top! It will be a long weekend. This evening I have made a card, and played Singstar with Brenda.
Am back to work tomorrow, not looking forward to it, but by this time next week I will be on leave, so I guess I can live with it!

No comments: