Tuesday 24 April 2007

I did it!

Shock, horror, I actually woke up at 4:30 this morning and went to Gym. I did 15 minutes on the cycle, then did my weights exercises, had a shower, bought a smoothie and muffin and went to work! I plan on going in again tomorrow morning, and on Thursday. Wont be able to go on the weekend, but will definitely try and go 4 times a week. The amazing thing is, I wasnt too exhausted, and actually managed to cope for the day at work. What shocked me too, I really expected the gym to be empty at that time of the morning, but it was quite full, even though it was still dark! So I am not the only mad one. Tomorrow I have a few cards to make, and thenam going to lunch with Shirley Staveley. I also need to phone Patricia about Brenda's party to organise it. I asked Debbie for leave next month, so I have a week from the 6th to 13th of May. I dont plan on doing anything for that week, just relaxing. I can't wait.

No comments: