Monday 23 April 2007

New start

Well today is the new start of my exercise programme. I have been messing around for the last couple of months, so today I have decided to give it my all. I went to Gym this afternoon and did 20 minutes on the treadmill. I wanted to swim, but there were no lanes available, and it was getting late to fetch Brenda from tennis. I plan on setting my alarm clock tomorrow morning, and going before work. Hope that works, as I know that I am very bad at getting out of bed in the morning. But I am determined that I have to lose weight. I am tired of going to things and not being able to participate because of my weight. I would like to have made a big dent in my weight by next summer.
Brenda is busy doing her homework right now. I have just found out that she still has 2 more pages of bonds to do. I dont know what to do with her sometimes. It would be fine if she had come home and done it, but after tennis, she spent a lot of time messing about. Just when I think that she is getting better, she goes and does something like this.

No comments: