Monday, 25 April 2011
Spring Serenity Read a thon starting post
The spring serenity readathon starts today and ends on the 1st. I have already finished one book today. Mothers day by Kristy Scott.
I have the following books on my reading pile and hope to make a dent in them. I will however be going into town tomorrow for something else and so plan on stopping at the main library for a couple of books. I very rarely go into town, but when I do I like to pop in there.
1. Sex and the city by Candace Bushnell (Have tried to read this before, and didnt get far)
2. Spud by John Van de Ruit (reread)
3. Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
4. A Home for Rose by John Katz
5. Zambesi by Toni Park
6. The Solitude of Emperors by David Davidar
7. Too good to be true by Sheila Flanagan
8. The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
9. The way we were by Marcia Willett
As I said, the final list my not resemble this list at all!