Things I liked:
- If you like The Da Vinci code you will like this. Having said that this is nowhere near as good as The Da Vinci Code.
- I liked all the medical information and twists
- It was a brilliant idea for a book
- The author really kept you guessing until the very end, although there were some indications of how things would turn out this was nowhere as clear cut as all that, and the ending was a surprise
- Not enough action for me, there were parts that were a bit dry and long winded
- The epilogue was bit confusing, and I didnt really feel it served any purpose
- He didnt really go into things enough, there were times when you were left wondering why things had happened or how things happened.
Would I try another book by this author: Yes