1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
Hour 13-14 which was 1-3 in the morning for me. I eventually landed up having a bit of a sleep after that.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
Not really sure about titles, but next time I will have some more short, easy reads on my pile. Maybe some favourite kids reads. So I dont have to concentrate too much.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not really sure
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I liked the challenges to break it up a bit
5. How many books did you read?
I finished two and read from 2 others
6. What were the names of the books you read?
The Messiah Code by Michael Cordy (finished)
The voyage of the dawn treader by C.S. Lewis
Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan
The Two Towers by J.R.R Tolkien
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The voyage of the Dawn Treader
8. Which did you enjoy least?
I love The two towers, but found it difficult to read it in these circumstances since it seemed to be very heavy to read. That could have been the time that I was reading it though (see above)
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
Definitely - reader if I can. The next one is about the time of my exams though, so if it clashes with that I will cheerlead