Another challenge I found today is the Chunkster challenge. I love reading big books, so this is perfect for me. I have read quite a few this year, but will only include those that I finish after this.
I commit to the Plump primer challenge which is to read 6 books of more than 450 pages.
I could probably have gone for more, but since I have got quite a few challenges on the go, I dont want to over extend myself.
If you would like to have a go at this, just click on the picture.
1. Zambesi by Tony Park
2.The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
3. Minding Frankie by Maeve Binchy
4. Empire of Gold by Andy Mc Dermott
5. Jump by Jilly Cooper
6. New York by Edward Rutherford
7. Getting home by Celia Brayfield
8. Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs
9. Sepulchre by Kate Mosse
10. The black sun by James Twining
11. Duncton Found by William Horwood
12. The secret servant by Daniel Silva
13. The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen
14. The return of the King by J.R.R Tolkien
15. Hell Gate by Linda Fairstein
16. Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
17. To dream of the dead by Phil Rickman
18. The lost Throne by Chris Kuzneski
19.The eye of the world by Robert Jordan
20. The Forest by Edward Rutherford