Friday 8 April 2011

Read-a-thon - reading pile.


The read-a-thon starts tomorrow and I am really excited if a little apprehensive. I am still not entirely sure what happens, but I guess I will get into it as I go along. This afternoon I popped into the library and sorted out my reading pile. It includes the following books:
  • Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson - I would like to finish this book, but since I am only a quarter of the way through it is not likely
  • The way we were by Marcia Willett
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte -on chapter 12 will go up to 23 for the read a long.
  • The two towers by J.R.R Tolkien - chapters 1-7 for Read a long
  • Sex and the city by Candace Bushnell (having a second try at this)
  • Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte - will read volume 1
  • The Messiah Code by Michael Cordy
  • The voyage of the dawn treader by C.S Lewis
I do have a few more books lying around which I can turn to if I get bored of those, but I at least want to make sure I finish the read a long books.
Tomorrow morning I will stop off at the shop for some snacks and meals to keep me going and then I think that I am set.
See you tomorrow at 14:00 my time (12:00 GMT)

No comments: