The read-a-thon starts tomorrow and I am really excited if a little apprehensive. I am still not entirely sure what happens, but I guess I will get into it as I go along. This afternoon I popped into the library and sorted out my reading pile. It includes the following books:
- Towers of Midnight by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson - I would like to finish this book, but since I am only a quarter of the way through it is not likely
- The way we were by Marcia Willett
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte -on chapter 12 will go up to 23 for the read a long.
- The two towers by J.R.R Tolkien - chapters 1-7 for Read a long
- Sex and the city by Candace Bushnell (having a second try at this)
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte - will read volume 1
- The Messiah Code by Michael Cordy
- The voyage of the dawn treader by C.S Lewis
Tomorrow morning I will stop off at the shop for some snacks and meals to keep me going and then I think that I am set.
See you tomorrow at 14:00 my time (12:00 GMT)