Sunday 6 May 2007

Sunday School Picnic

Today was the Sunday School Picnic. It was postponed from the weekend that we had all those storms in March. Brenda and I went to church in the morning, and then went off to the picnic, mom and dad met us there. Unfortunately mom forgot to bring my camera, so I never got any photos. They had a big jumping castle with a foam machine, so the kids had a great time with that. I saw Manda Rissi, and Taylin which was good cos I havent seen them for ages. This afternoon I came home and slept again. Priscilla and I have decided to postpone the kids party for a couple of months, and have it a little later in the year. Not sure how it will work, but at least it takes the pressure off for now. This evening I made 3 cards for Nonhlanhla, not sure if I like the one, so I may make another.

No comments: