Thursday 3 May 2007

Leave!

Finished work today and now I am on leave, I am so happy. It will be good to just relax and enjoy myself, doing what I want to. The only problem is, that I am a little broke, and Virgin has now taken out money for Brendas membership fees. I of course, hadnt budgeted for that, as I was waiting for them to contact me. At least I made some money from my cards though. I still have to make 3 cards and deliver them on Monday. Not got much planned for the weekend, just this thing tomorrow night, and then on Saturday I am meeting Sharon for breakfast. I woke up with a sore throat today, I hope that it stops there and doesnt turn into a cold. I have been taking Vitamen A to hopefully stop it in its tracks. Planning on going to Gym tomorrow, will have to go to Mount Edgecombe as our gym is closed.

No comments: