Tuesday 15 May 2007

My baby is growing up!

Brenda has her first crush! Well, it is not really a new crush, as it is Vincent from next door. SHe has always liked him. Today he came over with Kathy to get dad to sign some forms. Brenda was hiding in the kitchen, and wouldnt come out. She told mom: "I really like him, what does my hair look like!" Since then she has been all giggly and talking about him. It is quite sweet. but a bit scary all the same.!
My last day of leave is over. I went to gym this morning for aquarobics. Wow, that lady gave us a good workout, I will be surprised if I can walk tomorrow. I was exhausted when I was finished. Otherwise I didnt really do anything, just relaxed and mainly played on the computer and read a bit. Not looking forward tomorrow, especially as it is Wednesday, our busiest day. And I am working 3 days in a row too. Brenda is going with the school choir tomorrow to Gateway to sing and then Thursday they have a netball tournament, so she has got a busy week.

No comments: