Monday 30 January 2012

Winter's Respite Readathon wrap up post

Once again, I thoroughly enjoyed this readathon, and amazingly I got a fair amount of time to read especially over the weekend. Considering I am expecting my study material any day now it was really nice to get a last weekends reading in!
Sunday's progress
Books read today: 3 (Atlantis, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon; Treasure Island)
Books finished today: 1 (Atlantis)
Pages read today: 369 (Atlantis 179, Outlander 143, Treasure Island 47)

In total I read:
Books read: 5 (Atlantis, Outlander, The Great Hunt, Treasure Island, Learning)
Pages Read: 1414
Books finished: 3 (Atlantis, The Great Hunt, Learning)

All in all, I was pleased with how much I have read, I met my goal of pages and I read 3 books. Quite good considering the size and the amount of time I had to read. I see that Michelle is planning a spooky readathon next time which I am looking forward to!

1 comment:

Bellas Shelf said...

You got quite a few read! I hope I can get at least one of mine read.
New follower. followed gfc :)
WW Read-a-thon Books&Beyond