Saturday 7 January 2012

Read me baby one more time 2012


I thoroughly enjoyed this challenge last year, it was so nice to rediscover old favourites. So, when I saw it was up again this year, I couldn't resist joining in again. I will once again go for Groundhog day reader, which means I must reread 13-20 books. Click on the picture if you would like to join the challenge.

1. Duncton Tales by William Horwood
2. The great hunt by Robert Jordan
3. Atlantis by David Gibbins
4. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
5. Wilt on High by Tom Sharpe
6. The Dragon  Reborn by Robert Jordan
7. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
8. The shadow rising by Robert Jordan
9. Sarum by Edward Rutherford
10. The fires of heaven by Robert Jordan
11. Atlantis by David Gibbins
12. Lord of chaos by Robert Jordan
13. Digital Fortress by Dan Brown
14. Duncton Rising by William Horwood
15. Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
16. A crown of swords by Robert Jordan

No comments: