Is a weekly meme where we all get together and share what we have been reading and will be reading. It is a great way to build up your reading list.
Last week I managed to read quite a bit. I wanted to get ahead on my reading challenge, so that I have room to play when I go back to work this week. I mainly read James Patterson, since I was staying with my sister who has just about all his books.
This is what I read last week:
- Swimsuit by James Patterson
- Don't blink by James Patterson
- Run for your life by James Patterson
- Step on a crack by James Patterson
- Devil Bones by Kathy Reichs
- Not that kind of girl by Catherine Alliot
- Leaving by Karen Kingsbury
Reviews done last week:
What I am currently reading:
- Kiss the girls by James Patterson - for some reason this book seems familiar but I have gone back and checked repeatedly and definitely have not read it. I am enjoying it though
- Start somewhere by Calvin Nowell - a motivational weight loss book which I am definitely enjoying and identifying with. Will take this one slowly though.
Next on my list:
- Not sure, but am doing the Bout of books readathon, so will definitely be reading!
For more reading inspiration, click on the picture above