Wednesday 25 January 2012

Winter's respite readathon update post

I have not dissappeared and have actually read a fair bit. Just have not had much chance to post. So, here is an update on where I am.

Mondays progress:
Books read today: 1 (Learning by Karen Kingsbury)
Pages read today: 190

Tuesday's progress
Books read today: 1 (The great hunt by Robert Jordan)
Pages read today: 93

Wednesday's Progress
Books read today: 1 (Learning
Books finished today: 1 (Learning)
Pages read today: 134

Thursday's Progress
(Lots of work, so didn't get much chance to read today)
Books read today: 1 (The Great Hunt)
Books finished today: 0
Pages read today: 52

Friday's Progress
Books read today: 1 (Atlantis by David Gibbins
Books finished today: 0
Pages read today: 152

Saturday' Progress
Books read today: 2 (The Great hunt, Atlantis)
Books finished today: 1 (The great hunt)
Pages read today: 424 (The great hunt 418, Atlantis 6)

Running totals:
Books read: 3 (The great hunt, Atlantis and Learning)
Pages read: 1045
Books finished: 2 (Learning + The great hunt)

3 comments:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Hey, you're doing great! Keep it up. I hope it's been fun. =O)

Also, I have the mid-week read-a-thon mini-challenge posted. All the links to mini-challenges/giveaways are listed below the read-a-thon banner just above the post section (below the slide show). Stop on by!

Melanie said...

I look forward to hearing what you think of Kingsbury's novel. I've seen her books a lot on book shelves but have never picked any up.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Hi Tracy, you've done great in the read-a-thon! Great job! I hope you enjoyed it. I have some great news too. You were one of the daily winners for the final day. For info on how to claim your prize, visit this post: http://thetruebookaddict.blogspot.com/2012/01/winters-respite-post-your-wrap-up-and.html

Thanks for joining me again for another read-a-thon. Hope you will join me next time. =O)