Sunday 20 March 2011

Changes

After deliberating about what to do with my blog for quite a while, I have finally come to a decision. I have decided to have this blog mainly as a book blog and move my general blog over to my craft blog. Since I have discovered the world of online reading challenges this has become basically a book blog. I could have set up a new blog for that, but didn't think of it in time. It would be too time-consuming now to go and rejoin all those challenges on a new blog, so this seemed the easiest way. My craft blog has also been sadly neglected since I don't seem to have much time to craft lately and when I do I never seem to get around to taking pictures. Tomorrow, Blogging for Scrapbookers is starting on a second live run, so this seemed a good time to sort out all my blogs into a more manageable setup.

No comments: