What follows is an adventure and a journey to healing for both of them.
What I liked:
- I loved the hero, Harry. He was normal and not the typical stuck up FBI agent that you see usually
- I loved that both Harry and Allesandra were not what they seemed to be and that you saw little changes in both of them throughout the book.
- I enjoyed the secondary story lines as well, and that there were strong characters who all had their own story line going
- There were quite a few twists in this book, which kept me guessing right the way through
- that George (one of the secondary characters) story line wasnt really tied up. This may be the start of another book?
- the ending was a little too neat and cheesy for me
- It wasn't quite as fast paced as I would have liked it to be
Will I try other books by this author: Yes