Monday 2 July 2007

Only my child

Yesterday I was at work, when mom and dad bought Brenda up to me. She had pulled the cast off! I have never heard of someone pulling the cast off, but my child did it! So of course we had to spend the day in casualty having the cast redone. It took us 4 hours to do, and the doctor didnt really do a very good job of it in the end anyway. I have handed in the x-rays at Dr. Willers rooms, and asked him to check them, and check the cast as well. So Meryl will let me know when I can bring her in to check the cast. Of course all I can think of is the rands piling up. God knows how much this is all going to cost me.
Otherwise the last few days have been okay. Work has been really quiet, so it has been great. Andrea came and had lunch with me today, we had a nice chat, she is working tomorrow as well.
Brenda went to that One Way thing at church which she seems to have enjoyed, and then also to Robyn's in the afternoon, so she seems to have had a good day.

No comments: