Tuesday 24 July 2007

new page


Had a peaceful day today. Spent most of the day at home, studying and scrapping. Did a page using a sketch from pencil lines, sketch no 41. I think it turned out quite nicely. It was nice to get on and do some scrapping, because for ages I have had no inspiration. The other thing that was good was that I didnt buy anything new for it, I did it using only stuff that I had in my stash. So, it did not really cost me anything! I also did quite a bit of studying for the course. I still need to do a lot more. The more I read the harder it seems, and I am starting to get a little bit worried! At least I have 10 days to learn in. So that is what I will be doing this weekend. Busi has asked me to work Friday night for her, so at least that is a bit more money coming through. Brenda is going ice-skating with Seekers on Friday. I was hoping to go with, but now I am working I wont be able to. I am about to go out to fetch Brenda and then take her to the library and try to get some info for her project. Tonight is the start of the Alpha course as well, so I need to get a move on. The weather has turned quite wintery, which is what it always does when I have any church functions at night! Hope it gets better for the weekend.

No comments: