Wednesday 6 June 2007

Wednesday 6 June

Had a busy 2 days at work. I am supposed to be doing the new Pen 1's assessments on baby bath and baby feeds, starting this month. Not sure when I will get a chance to do that. I hope to start next week, but hope that it is not too full. There are 5 of them this month. I am working overtime tonight, was hoping that they would cancel me, but doubt that that will happen now. Brenda has been doing her relaxation therapy for the last few days, she seems to be going to bed earlier at tnight, which is a great help. The chickens came home last night, and have made a huge mess on my bedroom floor. I dont know what we are going to do when they come home for good! Went to aquarobics this morning, it was quite a tough class. Am going again with GIll tomorrow night.

No comments: