Tuesday 18 January 2011

Read me baby 1 more time

Okay, okay I know I said I wasnt going to join any more challenges, but I found this one today and since there are a few books that I would like to re-read this year, I thought why not join in. The challenge is to re-read some of your old favourites. I am going to go for Groundhog Day reader and reread 13-20 books this year.
Reread:
1. Duncton Wood by William Horwood
2. Riotous Assembly by Tom Sharpe
3. Duncton Quest by William Horwood
4. The Hobbit by J.R.R Tolkien
5. The Magicians Nephew by C.S Lewis
6. The Lion, the witch and the wardrobe by C.S Lewis
7. The Fellowship of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien
8. The horse and his boy by C.S Lewis
9. Ancestral Vices by Tom Sharpe
10. Prince Caspian by C.S Lewis
11. The voyage of the Dawn Treader
12. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
13. The silver chair by C.S Lewis
14. Spud by John Van de Ruit
15. Duncton Found by William Horwood
16. The return of the king by J.R.R Tolkien
17. The eye of the world by Robert Jordan
18. The forest by Edward Rutherford




No comments: