Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy Birthday Brenda - 13 today

Wow, I cannot believe that I am the mother of a teenager! Absolutely scary. Brenda turned 13 today and is really turning into a beautiful child. The hormones have definitely kicked in, she can be moody and very frustrating, lol, but other times she is just so sweet. Last year was not a great year for her at school, mainly due to issues with her teacher and a couple of kids in her class (one of the reasons I was quiet on here). Lets hope that this year is better. We went out to lunch and then Brenda went to a mosaicing class at my local scrapbooking class. This evening we had her favourite meal for supper - Roast Lamb, potatoes and vegetables, and of course birthday cake!



School has been out here since the 12 December, and they go back on the 19 January. We had a good Christmas in fact much better than the last few. I hope to do a post on that soon!

1 comment:

Tertia said...

A very happy birthday to Brenda. Such an exciting thing to be a teenager. I raised 3 daughters 2nd 1 son and my verdict is as follows. If mother and daughter can both make it alive through that dreaded 13th year and be friends at the end of it, you are OK.