Monday 10 January 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?

And so, Monday rolls around again. It is amazing how quickly the weeks are flying by. I have been off for a couple of weeks but back to work today.  I have had a reasonably productive week as far as my reading goes.
First book I read was called The Double Crown by Marie Heece. Review here. This book had its good points and on the whole I enjoyed it, but I can't say I loved it. It was set in Ancient Egypt and I think that is what I loved the most about it.
Second book I read was Keeping Faith by Jodi Picoult. I do enjoy her books and this one was no exception. I love that they really make me think about what my own feelings about difficult situations are. Definitely enjoyed this one.
Lastly I read The Last Testament by Sam Bourne. Review Here. I really love this kind of book and this one didnt disappoint. I hope to get some more of his out the library soon. If you liked The Da Vinci code you will enjoy this.
Reading at the moment:
Duncton Wood by William Horwood - I read this series ages ago and just had a wish to read it again.
The Inheritance of Loss by Kiran Desai - had for ages and only now getting around to read it.

I do have a few more on my to be read list, but those are what I am busy with. Hope you all have a good reading week!


1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I love Keeping Faith by Jodi Piccoult - I think I have enjoyed all her books. Have a super week :)