Friday 15 January 2010

52 walks in 2010 week 2

I did my second week yesterday, we went along Umhlanga Pier late in the afternoon. Unfortunately Brenda is developing a fear of tsunamis and refused to stay there for long. Funnily though, she is happy to swim in the sea, you just cant walk!

This little bird was eating in the bird feeder when we got there, and was still there when we got back.
Umhlanga Pier, this is the first time we have managed to walk on it because everytime we have been down it has been closed for something.



Umhlanga Lighthouse


Umhlanga looking north

Looking south

Not really a great photo, light was bad and Brenda was not co-operating!

This little seagull was flying all over!






2 comments:

Karen said...

Some great photos from your walk - I love the ones of Umhlanga Pier - I have never seen anything like that before, its amazing :)

Kerrsa said...

Nice photos, can't believe I was there in August.