Wednesday 29 August 2007

Sports photos





Well,the hockey photos didnt turn out too bad, so some of them are further on here. I am surprised because normally I am not too good with action pics. Had a bad few days at work, once again I was the only sister and I am getting a bit fed up with it. Not only that, but I am supposed to do student assessments, audits and hygiene audit, as well as the work of 2 people. How they expect me to do all that I dont know. Anyway, enough of the moaning.


Once again the Alpha course last night was great. I am really enjoying it, and getting so much out of it. Only 2 weeks to go until our camp. I am looking forward to it, but a bit nervous. Not sure why.


I went to gym this morning, stayed there and had coffee afterwards, after that I went to the mall, and then ran into Shirley, so had a coke with her! Now going to try and make a card, and then got to go and fetch B and take her to the doctors for a rash she has. Anyway, here are some pics.

No comments: