The three books on the small pile are what I am actually reading at the moment.
- Sarum by Edward Rutherford (starting book)
- The fires of Heaven by Robert Jordan
- The Sandalwood tree by Elle Newmark
Over on Dewey's blog there is a little questionnaire to fill out, basically introducting yourself. Here are my answers.
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? - Durban, South Africa
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?- Bored of the Rings, a spoof on THe Lord of the rings
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? – my cappucino sachets and my salad
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! – I am a single mother of 1 who will probably read a bit too.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I am not having as many junk food snacks, going for things that will give me longer lasting energy! Hope to read for longer
So, here goes, wish me luck!