Wednesday 22 December 2010

New Author challenges

A couple more reading challenges that I have found on the internet. First one is New Author Challenge. This will be a really good one for me since, although I do read all genres I tend to read the same authors repeatedly. I will start off easily for 2011 and commit to reading 15 new authors for this year. It wont be new authors as in debuts, but as in new to me. This will link to all my reviews.

1. Marie Heece
2. Kiran Desai
3. Farida Karodia
4. Kingdom by Tom Martin
5. The Disposessessed by Ursula K.Le Guin
6. The Genesis code by John Case
7. Bodyguard by Suzanne Brockman
8. The Messiah Code by Michael Cordy
9. Mothers Day by Kirsty Scott
10. Zambesi by Tony Park
11. Solitude of Emperors David Davidar
12. A Home for Rose by Jon Katz
13. Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell
14. City of Light Lauren Belfaur
15. Absolution by Caro Ramsey
16. King Solomon's mines by H. Rider Haggard
17. The White Queen by Phillippa Gregory
18. Polar Star by Martin Cruz Smith
19. Getting Home by Celia Brayfield
20. Bones to Ashes by Kathy Reichs
21. Tell it to the skies by Erica James
22. Sandstone by James Rollin
23. Sepulchre by Kate Mosse
24. Fat Tuesday by Sandra Brown
25. There are ants in my sugar by Annica Foxcroft
26. Born to run by Michael Morpugo
27. Pompeii by Robert Harris
28. The secret servant by Daniel Silva
29. Quicksilver by Sam Osman
30. The Mephisto Club by Tess Gerritsen
31. The Lion by Nelson De Mille
32. Cracks by Sheila Kohler


No comments: