Saturday 6 November 2010

Keeping busy..............

Studying and helping Brenda make a musical instrument for her school project! After that we have to start on a morse code device. When will the project nightmare end? Anyone who said that OBE was easier definitely didn't consider the parents in the equation. I am also still in the process of deciding what to do for Journal your Christmas this year. I am really unsure about the format and have seen/heard of so many lovely ideas I am in overload! I havent got much time to think about it either since it starts on 1 December. Brenda is going to continue with last years one since she didn't get very far. I am also busying buying for my stocking swap on UKS, got so many ideas for it, but not enough time to put it all into practice. I am sure I will get there in the end. We have had a really strange week weather wise, hot and sunny one minute and then stormy the next. We even had hail on Thursday which is amazing since we had it two weeks ago! Very unusual for Durban!
Oh well, back to Intercultural communication and musical instruments..............

No comments: