Thursday 27 December 2007

Christmas

Cant believe that Christmas has come and gone. We had a lovely time, apart from a bit of a fight with my sister on Christmas Day and a lot of hurtful things were said. Anyway, she has now gone back to Johburg, and hopefully will cool off up there! Christmas Eve we went to a Christmas Party at Ravella's folks house, which was great. Lots of people, good food, wine and friendship. The kids all had a ball. It was lovely too for brenda to experience that as she doesnt get to do it often being an only child. Christmas Day Brenda woke me up at 4:50am, so after getting to bed at midnight, I was exhausted. But I guess all the excitement and fun carries you through, although I did have a nap in the afternoon. We went out to lunch as usual, and had a good time. It always makes me feel sad the next day as you have such a build up to Christmas and then it is over in 1 day! Yesterday Brenda and I went shopping, and then I worked last night. TOday Brenda is swimming across the road, so we are just relaxing here, although I do have to pop out in a bit to get some stuff.

No comments: