Monday 10 December 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy

This is turning into quite a busy couple of weeks, and I still havent got any further with my Christmas Shopping. Worked all weekend, and had the ward christmas party on Saturday night. We discharged a lot of patients, so spent a quiet weekend there. Hope it continues. Today I did a page in my journal, then we went and took all the dogs for their rabies injections.With all our dogs and their hate of each other, that is quite a procedure as they had to be taken in different cars, and kept seperate from each other. Brenda and I then went out to lunch, and then went to Aquarobics in teh evening. Tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday I am working, going out for supper tomorrow night, and then Wednesday night have a braai. Friday night will go to Carols by Candlelight, and then working OT on Saturday night. So have a really full week coming up! Hope I get through it without going mad.

No comments: