Tuesday 4 September 2007

First challenge layout


Here is my first layout for a challenge on UKS. The challenge was a book title, something sparkly, something new, and lilac, pink or purple. So I managed to get the full 30 pts. This is the first time I have used black and white photos and I am quite pleased with how it turned out. I will definitely be using them more often. I have never really liked black and white pics, but it was so much easier to find papers etc to go with it. I do still prefer colour pics though, as I think they are more expressive. I also tried to keep it very simple.
Otherwise not done much the last 2 days, just relaxed mainly yesterday. I did go to Aquarobics last night. The Monday night class seems to be quite tough and I was exhausted by the end of it, I suppose that is a good thing though. Not lookinf forward to the next few days as I am sure the ward is busy as ever. I am working Wednesday and Thursday and then probably Friday and Saturday night for Busi, so will be really busy over the next couple of days.

No comments: