Sunday 5 August 2012

Summer Wrap up readathon Updates Day 1

I will try and update this post each day for the first few days, and then will start a new post.

Day 1 update
I didn't get as much time to read today as I would have liked, had to do some shopping and a couple of other chores.
Pages read today: 193 (Crusader Gold by David Gibbins)
Books finished today: 0
Pages read from start: 193
Books finished from start: 0

Day 2
Once again got some reading done, but not as much as I would have liked! I found the book I was reading a bit slower today too.
Pages read today: 72 (Lord of Chaos by Robert Jordan)
Pages read in total: 255
Books finished today: 0
Books finished from the start: 0

Day 3
Finally I am starting to get somewhere. Despite the fact that it was back to work today I actually managed to read more!
Pages read today: 224 (Crusader Gold 200 and The prisoner of paradise 24)
Pages read in total: 474
Books finished today: 1 (Crusader Gold)
Books finished from the start: 1

Thursday is a holiday here and I am taking a day off on Friday, so I should be getting more time to read after tomorrow.



No comments: