Saturday 18 June 2011

SiS Readathon Report#1

Being 8 hours ahead of most of the others, it is mid morning for me, but should be early hours of the morning for everyone else. I went to sleep around 1:30am my time and slept until 7. Since then I have been reading most of the time, apart from the time it took me to have a bath and make some breakfast. I am actually on my own at home today, but will have to fetch my daughter at some stage. I hope to read for the rest of the day!

So, here is my report for the end of Day 1.

1.First of all, give us an end-of-day status update. Books read, pages read, you know the drill!
Total Books Read: 1 (Absolution by Caro Ramsey)
Total pages read: 558
Books read since last update: 1 (As above)
Pages read since last update: 223 (117 Absolution, 106 The two towers)
Total time read: 640 min (10hrs 40min)
How am I feeling: Happy now I am up and dressed

2.What is the favorite thing you have read today? Can't really say I have a favourite since I thoroughly enjoyed both books I am reading.

3.Which mini-challenge was your favorite? Oops, have totally failed at these, but loved the Wordle

4.What has been your favorite thing about the read-a-thon? Being able to just relax and read, as well as the twitter feed. I have been lucky that my daughter spent the night out

5.What has been your LEAST favorite thing about the read-a-thon?
Not really a problem, but the huge time difference meant I am opposite to everyone else
6.Are you on track to meet your goals?
Yes, am actually nearly there.

7.Will you be participating tomorrow? Do you have any new goals?
Yes, would like to get to 1200 pages. I plan to read for most of the day but will probably have a nap after lunch so that I am awake for most of the night too.

No comments: