Monday 9 May 2011

It's Monday , what are you reading?


This week I have only managed to finish two books, but I guess that is better than none! You would think that by not reading as much I would get more studying done, unfortunately that is not the case either, I am not sure what exactly I have spent my time doing, lol.
Finished this week:
  • The solitude of Emperors by David Davidar - found this slow going, but thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • Spud by John Van der Ruit - second time reading this book and I found it even more funny the second time around. I was in stitches.
This week I have no definite plans as such but books on the go are:
  • The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown
  • Jane Eyre
  • The two towers
For more reading inspiration pop over to Sheilas blog

1 comment:

Joann said...

The Lost Symbol was excellent! Thanks for coming by!
jbdownie5@yahoo.com