Monday, 2 May 2011

It's Monday what are you reading?


 

 

 
I have had quite a productive week this week, although there were a lot of things that got in the way.
Finished this weeK:
  • The silver chair by C.S. Lewis
  • The way we were by Marcia Willett
  • Too good to be true by Sheila O'Flanagan
  • Zambesi by Tony Park
  • Mothers day by Kristy Scott

 
Unfortunately this week I need to start seriously studying and of course, all the holidays are over, so I doubt I will get as much done, however these are the books I have on the go:
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte 
  • The two towers by J.R.R Tolkien
  • The solitude of emperors by David Davidov
I hope everybody manages to have a good reading week! For more inspiration pop over to Sheila's blog

8 comments:

RAnn said...

Lewis' books are always winners

Sabrina said...

is it your first take on the Bronte book? I loved it. Here is my Monday post.

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I love JRR Toliken! I hope you enjoy - Two Towers! I know I did.

Here is my week.

Katie said...

The Two Towers is my favorite Tolkien book - enjoy it!

Kristen said...

Great books! Just wanted to stop by and let you know you won a book from my prize stack for participating in the Catching Up Readathon. Shoot me an email at dragonzgoil@gmail.com so I can send you the prize list. :)

-Kristen

pussreboots said...

Last week was all about finishing textbooks and relaxing with manga. Come see what I read.

llandudnopictures said...

Jane Eyre has been a favourite of mine for years. This week, though, I'm reading 'So Much For That' by Lionel Schriver. I've only just started it, but it's immediately gripped me.

Michelle @ The True Book Addict said...

Hi Tracy, Wanted to let you know that you won second place in the read-a-thon mini-challenge giveaway, which is an ebook copy of each of Charlie Courtland's novels. Please send me your email address to truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom so I can let Charlie know and she can contact you by email. Thanks and congrats!