Friday 11 February 2011

Five Question Friday



Ok, back to this meme.

Rules for 5QF: Copy and paste the following questions to your blog post, answer them, then watch for the linky to appear Friday morning! And make sure you have fun!


1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?

Since my house is desperately in need of a makeover I would have to go with that one. I am slowly trying to change things in the house but finances are a great damper on my ambitions. I would desperately love a home makeover especially if money was no object. Mind you I could do with a wardrobe makeover too, however it is much cheaper to buy a new shirt than a new oven lol.
2. Do you have any tattoos?

Nope, and I have never had any desire to have one.


3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

Things I did as a child, yes. Things I did as a teenager and young adult, definitely not! I think she would be horrified since she is rabidly anti-smoking. (I only smoked very occasionally, never even bought cigarettes) She is also desperate to see me drunk but since she is of the opinion that all drunk people fall over and behave badly, she has never actually noticed the odd occasion when I have been tipsy, lol.


4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

Oh dear, I have to say that I generally speed up :-(
This does depend on how far I am away though if I know there is no hope of getting through then I do slow down.


5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?

In that choice chocolate, but I am generally a savoury person. That is of course not when I am about to have my period then it is chocolate all the way!

Hop on over to My little life (click on the picture above) for more questions and answers.

No comments: