Thursday 29 March 2007

Imax

Today was the day Brendas year went to the IMAX theatre to see Deep Sea. They seemed to enjoy it, but I think all the moms felt a bit shell shocked by the experience, lol. It was a great movie though, and I have resolved to take Brenda to the IMAX more often instead of the normal movies. It is much more interesting and educational. Next month they are showing Treasure Planet, so I will definitely try and take her there. Not that that is educational, though. Well, since I have last written on here there has been chaos in Durban. There was a rain and wind storm which blew half of Durban away, and the next Monday and Tuesday there were freak waves which washed the other half away! We havent been to the beach yet to see what has happened, but hope to go tomorrow. Brenda flies to Johburg on Saturday, and then to Mauritius next Friday. I am going to miss her so much, I am missing her already. Tomorrow is break up day, so at least I can spend some time with her. Was going to go to gym this afternoon, but we had a terrible rainstorm, so will go tomorrow.

No comments: