Monday 21 January 2013

It's Monday what are you reading?

3
It has been a while since I posted in this meme, but since this year I am trying to get back to normal, I thought I would try and join in again. Basically what you do is list what you have been reading for the week and what you are planning on reading in the coming week. It is a great way to meet new bloggers and get more book ideas. (As if I needed any more, lol)

Over the last week I read:
  1. NYPD Red by James Patterson
  2. Duncton Stone by William Horwood
I havent read James Patterson for a while, but since the beginning of the year I have read a few more. I was starting to get a bit tired of Alex Cross, so it is nice that there some more variety now. NYPD Red I must say is one of my favourites. Duncton Stone is part of the Duncton series which I am just finishing up now for about the 4th time. I love this series, such a pity it is out of print. I am about a quarter of the way through and need to get a move on since it is not even the end of January and I am already falling behind on my hundred books challenge!
Click on the picture for more book sharing.

4 comments:

Tanya Patrice said...

I haven't read a James Patterson book in ages, but ther are a few I've seen recently that I'm hoping to get to. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :-)

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Welcome back! I am trying to get into a good groove myself.

Kristin said...

I love James Patteson. I read NYPD Red and found out that it might be turned into a series! I just picked up Private Berlin today - another series by him that I read.

Have a great week!
~Kristin @ Always With a Book

Jen at Introverted Reader said...

I've never read much Patterson and I don't know why. I've enjoyed what little I have read. Enjoy your week!