Monday 7 January 2013

Bout of books 6.0 starting post and goals.

I signed up for this readathon last year thinking it will give me a bit of a boost starting off my 2013 reading goals. Unfortunately I didn't factor in that it would be my first day back at work following my 3 week holiday. Anyway, I am going to try and get as much reading done as possible inbetween the work!
Since I have been back from my holiday for less than 24 hours and worked a full day in that time, I dont have a proper TBR pile and definitely no picture as yet. However, my goals are as follows:
  • I want to read at least 2, preferably 3 books, namely:
  • Now you see her by James Patterson
  • Blue Horizon by Wilbur Smith
  • Will decide about the other.
If you would like to join the readathon pop over to Bout of Books blog.
 

No comments: