Monday 23 July 2012

High smmer readathon wrap up post

Well, the readathon is over and although I did read the two books I wanted to, I would have preferred to read a bit more!

At my last update I stood as follows:
#pages read since start: 375

#books finished from start: 1 (The fires of Heaven)

I didnt get much chance to update over the weekend and very little chance to read :-(

What I read over the weekend:
#pages read: 192 (46 The winter ghosts, 146 The Red breasts)
#books finished: 1 (The winter ghosts)

So, that brings my total to:
#pages read in total: 567
#books finished in total: 2

All in all, I enjoyed the readathon, it was just a bad week for me! I hope everyone else managed to achieve what they wanted to.

4 comments:

Randi M said...

Yay for read-a-thons! This was my first, and I can't wait for the next. It gave me that focus I needed to shut off the usual distractions. Great progress!! :) Happy reading.

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Two books in a week is not too shabby at all. Great job! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thank you for joining me and I hope you will be with us for FrightFall in October.

Mel said...

You still did good. Great job! =)

Lorraine said...

Hi Tracey,thought I'd stop by. I'm always looking for a good read.
Lorraine