Monday 26 December 2011

New Author Challenge 2012

Another challenge that I thoroughly enjoyed this year was the New Author Challenge. It was really nice to branch out and I read some amazing books as a result, and discovered some new favourites. So, here I am back for the second year. This year I would like to read 25 New Authors,and HOPE to read 50. I know that it will be a busy year, so not sure if I will make 50, therefore will have that as my "stretch target" as we say at work!
Click on the link for more info or to join up.

1. Leaving by Karen Kingsbury
2. Start somewhere by Calvin Nowell
3. Sphinx by T.S. Learner
4. Too close for comfort by Clare Dowling
5. The red coffin by Sam Eastland
6. Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda
7. The tenth chamber by Glenn Cooper
8. The sandalwood tree by Elle Newmark
9. Worst case by Jassy Mackenzie
10. Goodnight Beautiful by Dorothy Koomson
11. The redbreast by Jo Nesbo
12. The prisoner of paradie by Romesh Gunesekera
13. The moses Legacy by Adam Palmer
14. The captains daughter by Leah Fleming
15. The messiah secret by James Becker
16. The whispering road by Livi Michael
17. Fifty shades of grey by EL James
 

No comments: