Monday 18 July 2011

It's Monday, what are you reading?



I have been busy for a while with work, plus had a bit of flu, so havent had a chance to get online much. I have, however done a fair bit of reading.
In the last week I have read the following:
  • Polar Star by Martin Cruz Smith which I enjoyed, but found a little slow going
  • Thirteen Hours by Deon Meyer. I really love his books, and read this in a day
Currently reading 3 books
  • Dandelions in the Garden by Charlie Courtland. I was lucky enough to win 3 of this authors books and this is the first I am reading. I am thoroughly enjoying it, however since it is an e-book and I havent had much time on the computer I havent had a chance to read much
  • New York by Edward Rutherford. A huge novel about the origins of New York, which I am thoroughly enjoying, but it is definitely time-consuming at just over 1000 pages.
  • Getting home by Celia Brayfield. This is my first time reading Celia Brayfield that I remember and at the moment I am not too sure. I have only got 5 pages into it though, so will give it a chance.

So, that is what I am currently reading, for more inspiration pop over to Sheila's blog.

No comments: