Saturday 21 August 2010

Proof that my baby is still an innocent...........

Since Brenda is getting big, she doesn't do or say as many funny  things as she used to. But I did have to laugh this morning. On the way to guitar practice this morning the song Looking in your big brown eyes was playing on the radio. There is a part which goes. Girl I'm gonna make you sweat, sweat till you cant sweat no more, and if you cry I'm gonna push it, push it some more. I can't remember who sings it, but think it may be Bob Marley. Brenda looks at me and asks: "Mommy why is that man so mean?" I asked her what she means and she says: "Well he says: even if you cry I am gonna push it some more!" How do you explain that to a 12 year old? In between laughing nervously  a perfectly calm manner I replied: "Oh, I think he is a gym instructor or something!" Sorry to all gym instructors out there, but I couldn't tell the truth :-)


4 comments:

Tertia said...

ROFLMAO Gotta love kids!

Tertia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
humel said...

So funny! We've been listening to Madness lately and my The Boy (age 10) told us he'd figured out what House of Fun was all about... Luckily, he hadn't!!

Mr.Snuggles said...

Lol that gave me a pretty good laugh. Nothing wrong with a childs innosence. Something everyone should hold on to as long as possible