Tuesday 22 December 2009

Christmas Preparations

I had a really late start to my Christmas Preparations this year. Last Friday I had not bought anything at all, but now I am pretty much ready. So a checklist of what I have to do before Friday
1) Wrap presents
2) Look at Christmas lights
3) Bake Gingerbread men
4) Buy Andria's present (know what I want, just got to get it)
5) Deliver presents to Andria and the boys
6) Make Trifle
7) Cook gammon on Thursday
8) Decide what I am going to do for a starter
9) Sort out Brendas stocking
10) Get food for Santa
11)Make Gingerbread food
12) Go to Childrens service on Christmas Eve
I think that is all, but I am sure something else will pop up. Brenda is very excited and is driving me a little mad! My sister arrives tomorrow, so have to do as much as possible before then! Hope everyone else is getting there and looking forward to Christmas!
12)

2 comments:

Mama Bear said...

ok, I'm going to bite, whats "gammon?"

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.