Monday 28 December 2009

Challenge to read 100 books in 2010

Today while I was blopping, I stumbled across this blog  where there is a challenge to read 100 books in 2010. I absolutely love reading and really dont do enough of it at the moment. It will be a challenge for me with my incredible ability to procrastinate work and studies, but I am definitely going to join in. I will create a list in my sidebar for all of my books and keep adding as I go on. The nice thing is that you dont have to list your books now, you can just read whatever you like at the time. So, if there are any other readers (books not blogs that is, I think I could finish 100 blogs to read in a week!) out there, why dont you go on over and have a look!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the 100+ Reading Challenge! Glad you are joining in. 2010 is going to be a great year...can't wait!

melissa said...

sounds fun!! I may have to join this! :-)

Mama Bear said...

Wow, what I wouldn't do to have and/or take the time to read 100 books in 2010!