Friday 14 March 2008

Favourite Foto Friday #21

This weeks FFF was Spring Fever, but since it is autumn here, decided to go with this one from a couple of weeks ago at the mini-olympics at school. It is very slightly blurry, but brenda had such a good time on this slide, so had to include it!

New job is going great. The first week was a bit overwhelming, but this week I have started to settle in, and really feel like I am going to enjoy it. Got my first lecture on Monday, to 100 students, so will have to start practising my shouting!

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun! I hadn't thought about it being autumn! I love that time of year too!

Mom Of 3 said...

Looks like alot of fun! I know my kids are ready to do that soon! Thanks for sharing Happy FFF

Our Family of 5 said...

Looks like a blast!!!

Heidi said...

Love that picture! That looks like a lot of fun! Crazy that it's opposite seasons there but kind of cool!

Anonymous said...

Hi. Stopping by to check out your FFF. Your daughter is beautiful! Happy Friday and congrats on your new job!