Friday 15 February 2008

Favourite Foto Friday #17

Can't believe I have been doing this each Friday for 17 weeks! Theme this week is Sleeping Angels, so another old one. This is Brenda at about 18 months asleep with our kitten and other cat in the background. Three sleeping angels! The little kitten was quite wild and this was one of the few times he came to sleep with us.



We went to Midmar last weekend to watch Dayle swim the Midmar Mile. Weather was miserable you would never have believed it was the middle of summer! When we got there you could hardly even see 20 metres across the dam let alone the entire way! Brenda had a lovely time running around in the rain and mist and spent a fortune at the funfair, so here are some pics of that.



6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love her sleeping with the kitties... hard to remember when they were so tiny, huh?? YOur weekend looks like a lot of fun!

Bus and Sabra said...

How sweet!!!! Gosh, I don't know if I could find a sleeping picture of my 9 year old! Yikes! She looks so darling laying there with her little kitties!! Oh, how I long to wear shorts-it is freezing here in Kentucky!!!

Becca said...

Those are all awesome, but the first and the last are my favorite! You are blessed!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Faithful Froggers said...

I just LOVE your sleeping angel with the 2 kittens. How precious! Your daughter is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

Have a great weekend!
Love & FROG,
Heather

Nicole said...

Thanks for the comment! I look forward to following your blog... your daughter is a little beauty!

Kim said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! By the looks of your photos it looks as though you guys thoroughly emjoyed yourselves. Love the last photo, what a beauty!