Friday 1 February 2008

Favourite Foto Friday #16

Theme for this week is kisses, so had to dig out some old pics. This is Brenda and a friends little boy. We used to spend lots of time with them and the two of them just loved each other. Funny thing was, people used to always ask us if they were twins!Other thing is that he is 2 months younger than her, but looks much bigger!


Cant believe it has been two weeks since I have posted here. Things have been really busy, but I didnt think it was that long. Brenda is loving her new school! She has made the swimming team, so 2 mornings a week has to do training at 6:20! I go back to work on Sunday and have a big announcement coming soon. Can't say anything yet, until I know exactly what is happening, but I am very excited. And no......I am not pregnant!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That is a sweet picture! I have some bathtub pics of my kids and their friends too!!

Becky said...

Oh, how adorable! Babies in the bathtub make the cutest pictures.

Bus and Sabra said...

What a sweet picture! They do look like twins!!