Sunday 18 September 2011

Frightful fall read-a-thon

As I write this we are having the hottest day so far this spring with temperatures outside of 28C at 5:30pm, so it feels strange to write about a fall readathon. But here I am doing just that! Michelle over at Castle Macabre is holding a readathon from the 3 - 9 October 2011. I thought since it is far enough away from exams to give me a bit of leeway I would join in. The main requirement is that you read one scary book, sounds easy enough!
 

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Hi Tracy! If you're still planning on participating in the read-a-thon, be sure to link up at the sign in post so you will be eligible for all the giveaways. Here's the link: http://castlemacabre.blogspot.com/2011/10/frightful-fall-read-thon-information.html

I have you in the sign up linky, but not the starting line sign-in linky.

I draw two participant winners at midnight (CST) each night.

Hope you're still with us!