Monday 1 August 2011

High summer readathon final update


My blog was down last night so I couldn't update. Anyway, here is my update post for the end of the readathon. My weekend was much more productive reading wise than my week and so I got quite a lot done.
Books read since last update: 3
  • New York 208 pages
  • Getting Home 338 pages
  • Bones to ashes by Kathy Reichs 464 pages
Books finished since last update: 3 (as above)
Books finished in total: 3
Pages read since last update: 1010
Pages read in total: 1498 (pity I didn't notice would have started another book, to make it 1500 lol)

I am very happy with my progress especially since that takes me up to 70/100 books for my challenge for the year! Although I do like the hectic 24 hour readathons, I also really enjoy these ones where it is longer and there is not as much pressure in it! So, thanks to Michelle for an awesome readathon! I cant wait for the next one, although it might clash with my exams.
 

1 comment:

Michelle Stockard Miller said...

Great job, Tracy! I'm so glad you enjoyed the week. I hope you will be able to join me for my Fall read-a-thon in October, but I know how exams can be. It's going to be a scary themed read-a-thon so should be fun!